|17 January 2018|
09:30 - 15:30
|Moderation Year 6 Now all-day sessions (ID 5757)|
This course will provide teachers with the opportunity to discuss their children’s work and moderate their judgements in line with the Interim Framework for KS2 in Reading and Writing
It is IMPERATIVE that you bring a collection of work for one child judged to be working at either Working Towards, Expected or Greater depth in Reading and Writing.
• Consider the range of evidence needed to make appropriate teacher assessment by the end of KS2
• Discuss the demands of the SATs test and the expectations for the end of the year.
• Discuss the expectations for the gathering of work to use as evidence to support judgements.
• Share government documentation
• Briefly share the structuring and format of a Local Authority external moderation visit.
• Look at work with colleagues and make judgements based on our evidence so far in line with the Interim Framework for KS2.
LUNCH IS NOT PROVIDED