|12 September 2017|
09:30 - 12:00
|Integris assessment workshop: Setting up new assessment plans and markbooks (ID 5802)|
The main focus of this workshop is to set up the markbooks for this year. This workshop will run through the various tasks that should be completed at the beginning of the year to get the new assessment markbooks ready for use.
• Setting current key stage
• Ensuring the class code has been entered
• Deploying the new assessment plans
• Enrolling new classes / year groups to create the markbooks
• Outlining the modifications to the markbooks
• Adding the baseline and setting end of year targets
There will also be an opportunity to ask any questions relating to the markbooks.
This workshop is suitable for the assessment lead. Some of the tasks require an admin login if they are to be completed at the workshop.